Monday, September 15, 2014

Photos from Cabbagetown Art and Crafts show

Here are some photos from my exhibit at the Cabbagetown Art and Crafts show September 5-7.
Thanks to everyone who came out to visit!

 My booth.
My absolutely fantastic intern Khanh. 
Could not have done the show without him!
#lifesaver
 Michelle and Glenn
 Glamourous Ghislaine

Sweet Kim who brought me bright pink flowers for my booth.

 Fellow Illustrator Thom Sevalrud

 Rahat with converse running shoes buying city bike print with converse running shoes.
 Dan Meisner and Jenna.
 Clare Cavanagh.
 New Black bouquet print
40.00 Unframed
 Linda and hubby.
Roger and Theresa from Amelia st.

 Fellow exhibitor Timothy who was such a sweetie pie.

 Framed greek jug print. 
45.00
New Small White Bouquet 
40.00

And some Behind the scenes pics...

 Myles tying the boards of my booth onto his car. 
Could not have done the show without this fella either.
#grateful #lucky

What the exhibit looked like when it was being transported across town
(A lot of work!)

3 comments:

Michelle @ AM Dolce Vita said...

Ooh I love that Greek Jug in black gold frame. Is city bike print with converse running shoes for sale? I couldn't find it in your store.

Alanna Cavanagh said...

Hi Michelle,

Yes the city bike print is available.
Apologies for the delay - just posted it today!
#recoveringfromtheshow

Price = 150.00

joyshine said...

Alanna-
This looks just wonderful-
Love it.

Lourdes